Florida Tour De Force 2020
This Event is being done in addition to the 5-day ride until we are able to determine new dates.
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
Florida Tour de Force – DIY Ride
As the pandemic continues to affect us all, we are FLTDF are here for you. We know that riding in a group is a special thing but right now it’s not the safest thing to do. So we are offering a way to give back to our law enforcement and corrections communities.
Join us and the whole riding community to ride similar distances of our tour over one weekend in May. Or if you can’t ride that weekend, ride an day(s) you can in May and pledge to raise money for each mile you ride.
To join in:
YOU MUST SIGN UP IN THE FORM BELOW TO BE ENTERED. You’ll receive a reply once you’ve registered and then be given the chance to join others along their rides.
Our Rules: Please read in its entirety….
- From the event day, you have the weekend to ride as many miles as you can (indoor, outdoors/solo, etc.) to get close to the 277-mile mark. Use the entire month if you like, but the weekend is set for us to mark our calendars.
- Once completed, go to our events page on FB and submit a link of your ride. Use Strava, Ride with GPS, Map My Ride or any numerous route recording platforms to validate the distance.
- Pledge to donate $0.50 or $1.00 (or more) per mile ridden for Florida Tour de Force
- This is NOT race so ride at your own pace.
- Ride SOLO
- Ride indoors, outdoors, on-road, off-road, etc. but above all be safe!
- FLTDF has great sponsors so be sure to keep them in your hearts. They do a lot to support us each year.
- Use the hashtag #FLTDFDIY
- If you want to make a donation click Here