By signing below, I agree to be a participant in the 2017 Tour de Force. By participating, I also agree to follow all rules and regulations of the ride, which are briefly outlined below.
- Helmets are mandatory for all riders.
- Riders bear the cost of their own lodging each night and some meals.
- At the ride’s end, riders are encouraged to provide their own transportation back to their respective jurisdictions.
- Riders agree to raise a minimum of $25.00 per rider. In exchange for this, each rider will be furnished with a ride Tee shirt and refreshments.
- While support vehicles will carry water, riders are encouraged to contribute some of their own as well.
- While risks are minimal, riders realize that the NMB Tour de Force is held harmless in the event of any injury to riders.
- Only Tour support vehicles and marked police vehicles will be allowed in the procession due to traffic and safety concerns.
- DO NOT PASS PACE RIDER
Register for the 2017 ride today!
Jersey SizingAll Jersey Question should be sent to Yvette Darden at Yvette.Darden@nmbpd.org. Full Ride (week long) paid riders get a jersey included but jerseys can also be purchased for $70.00