2018 Wall of Honor
2019 CHALLENGE COIN
November 10th, 2018
This is a fully supported ride with police escorts provided by the North Miami Beach and Coral Gables Police Departments, Florida Highway Patrol, and both Miami-Dade and Monroe County Sheriff’s Offices. This is an awareness ride, not a race! Breaks are scheduled at approximately every 15 miles and the ride is designed to accommodate both inexperienced riders and seasoned cyclists.
This 1-day ride is a warm-up for the annual 5-day Tour that takes place in April of each year. The inaugural 1997 5-day Tour was dedicated to Trooper Robert Smith who was killed in the line of duty by a drunk driver. The FLTDF has grown in size year after year. As a non-profit charity organization 501(c)(3) we aim to raise awareness for fallen officers and money for the surviving families of those officers lost in the line of duty. All of our support staff are dedicated volunteers from the Law Enforcement Community who donate their time to help with this great cause.
All Florida Tour De Force rides benefit the families of all fallen Florida Law Enforcement Officers that were lost in the line of duty. Citizens, sponsors, media and various Law Enforcement Agencies throughout the state have supported the cause over the past twenty-one years with great enthusiasm. The culmination of our efforts comes each year when we attend the Florida Law Enforcement Officer’s Memorial in Tallahassee, FL to present checks to the surviving family members of our Fallen Heroes.
– Ride begins at Denny’s 1150 S Dixie Highway, Coral Gables, FL 33146
– Start time 9:00am (arrive at least 1 hour prior)
– Ride ends Denny’s 97630 Overseas Highway, Key Largo, FL 33037
– Jersey order cutoff date is October 05, 2018
– Return transportation will be available for a small fee
– Hotel options to stay the night in Key Largo TBD
– All costs will available on the Registration Page, September 1, 2018